Philadelphia Area Resources
What Is Cap4Kids?
- Are you looking for reliable, up-to-date information about resources in the Philadelphia area for children and families? You’ve come to the right place! Cap4Kids will help you find many community agencies that exist to improve or enhance the lives of children, teens and families.
- Updated information about the various high schools within the Philadelphia area and essential information that describes the school, their application process and the potential activities/programs that are offered there.
- The Office of Prevention and Intervention partners with schools to provide behavior supports that are anchored in compassionate relationships and that are individualized, developmentally appropriate, strength-based, culturally sensitive and trauma-informed. Resources are provided for parents who need support with their child’s behavioral health.
- PCCY works to improve the lives of our region’s children by developing initiatives and advocating for quality health care, child care, public education and family stability.
- The Child Mind Institute is an independent, national nonprofit dedicated to transforming the lives of children and families struggling with mental health and learning disorders. Our teams work every day to deliver the highest standards of care, advance the science of the developing brain and empower parents, professionals and policymakers to support children when and where they need it most.